Nacogdoches County Frigidaire Appliance Service and Repair
FRIGIDAIRE APPLIANCE REPAIR BY ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR
Frigidaire is one of the oldest refrigerator manufacturing companies in the world. Established in 1916, Frigidaire’s name is synonymous with the refrigerator. However, they have since grown to include all major household appliances, including:
- Dishwashers, and
- Washers & Dryers
A LONG HISTORY OF QUALITY FRIGIDAIRE APPLIANCES
Over the years, there have been more than 750 Frigidaire appliances introduced to the public. Each appliance specializes in high caliber performance, user-friendliness, and efficient:
Throughout its history, Frigidaire has been responsible for bringing many new inventions and improvements to the appliance industry. Some of the company’s accomplishments include introducing:
- The first air conditioner for a single room
- The first freezer for home use
- Home appliances with coordinated colors
The company’s quality design features make most Frigidaire appliance repair projects relatively hassle-free for consumers. However, there are times when you need the help of a professional.
FOR YOUR FRIGIDAIRE APPLIANCE REPAIRS, ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR HAS YOU COVERED!
At Advanced Appliance Repair, we have years of experience servicing Frigidaire appliances. We know you need to get your machine fixed fast and fixed right.
We can help with everything from making the simplest repair to troubleshooting the most complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue – we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any Frigidaire appliances we have the Frigidaire certified technicians to take care of your problem! Some of the common problems with Frigidaire appliances can be:
WITH THE FRIGIDAIRE STOVE/RANGE/OVEN
- Element buttons not working
- Cooktop chipping
- Coils not working
- Enamel in oven peeling
- Oven not at correct temperature
- Needing a new Mother Board
- Oven overheating
WITH THE FRIGIDAIRE MICROWAVE
- Exhaust fan not working correctly
- Hinges coming loose on door
WITH THE FRIGIDAIRE REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER
- Door not staying closed
- Bad compressor
- Leaking water
- Needing a new water valve
- Ice maker not producing ice
- Burning smell
- Light bulb in fridge burning or melting lining
WITH THE FRIGIDAIRE DISHWASHER
- Makes loud noises
- Leaking water
- Doors peeling and cracking
WITH THE FRIGIDAIRE WASHING MACHINE
- Not spinning
- Moldy smell
- Not draining
- Loud “banging” noise during spin cycle
WITH THE FRIGIDAIRE CLOTHES DRYER
- Not heating
- Will not spin
- Frigidaire Error Code “LOC”
- Does not shut off when clothes are dry
WE SERVICE FRIGIDAIRE:
- Frigidaire Cooktop Repair
- Frigidaire Dishwasher Repair
- Frigidaire Freezer Repair
- Frigidaire Ice Maker Repair
- Frigidaire Microwave Repair
- Frigidaire Range & Oven Repair
- Frigidaire Refrigerator Repair
- Frigidaire Stove Repair
- Frigidaire Washer Repair
- Frigidaire Front Load Washer Repair
- Frigidaire Dryer Repair
HERE’S WHY TO CHOOSE ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR FOR FRIGIDAIRE REPAIRS:
Experience: We have over 14 years of experience in appliance repair.
- Factory Authorized: Advanced Appliance Repair is Frigidaire Factory Authorized for In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty Repairs
- Frigidaire Training: Technicians receive specific training on Frigidaire appliance repair.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Technicians will be in uniform and in an Advanced Appliance vehicle.
Contact us today for Frigidaire service and repair.