Angelina County Maytag Appliance Service and Repair
Maytag has been around for over 100 years, and after all that time, they know that it’s the details that are important. Customers want a dependable appliance that can be counted on for day to day use and for all those big events like Holidays and Birthdays! Now owned by Whirlpool, Maytag’s philosophy hasn’t changed- they want to provide an appliance that you can depend on. If there comes a time when your Maytag appliance isn’t up to it’s best- we want you to know that Advanced Appliance is here to get your appliance working like it should.
FOR YOUR MAYTAG APPLIANCE REPAIRS, CALL ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR!
At Advanced Appliance Repair, we have years of experience servicing Maytag appliances. We know that you need to get your Maytag appliance fixed fast and fixed right.
We can help with everything from making the simplest repair to troubleshooting the most complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue – we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any Maytag appliance we have the technician to take care of your problem! Some common problems with Maytag appliances can be:
WITH THE MAYTAG REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER
- Freezer overheats
- Freezer Jazz board going out
- Maytag refrigerator making a “knocking” sound
- Refrigerator not cooling properly
- Computer board needs replacing
- Rusting on the inside doors
- Fan motor not working
- Compressor failing
- Freon leaking from Maytag refrigerator
WITH THE MAYTAG STOVE/RANGE/OVEN
- Oven not maintaining correct temperature
- Igniter not working
- Maytag error code “F3”
- Control panel going out
- Oven racks falling off when hot
- Oven not heating properly
- Maytag error code“F1”
- Paint flaking off
- Rust on the oven drawer and the oven door
FOR THE MAYTAG MICROWAVE
- Stops working in the middle of a cooking cycle
- Maytag error code “SE”
- Having problems with the fan
FOR THE MAYTAG DISHWASHER
- Control panel going out
- Touch panel not working
- Control board failing
- Not cleaning dishes
FOR THE MAYTAG WASHING MACHINE
- Clothes soaking wet after cycle
- Bearing failure
- Mildew odor
- Mold build-up
- Outer tub bearing needing replaced
- Circuit board not working
- Main bearing failure
- Needing a new drum
FOR THE MAYTAG CLOTHES DRYER
- Clothes not drying
- No heat coming from dryer
We service Maytag:
- Maytag Cooktop Repair
- Maytag Dishwasher Repair
- Maytag Freezer Repair
- Maytag Ice Maker Repair
- Maytag Microwave Repair
- Maytag Range & Oven Repair
- Maytag Refrigerator Repair
- Maytag Stove Repair
- Maytag Washer Repair
- Maytage Frontload Washer Repair
- Maytag Dryer Repair
Here’s why to choose Advanced Appliance Repair Maytag repairs:
- Experience: We have over 14 years of experience in appliance repair.
- Maytag Training: Technicians receive specific training on Maytag repair.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Technicians will be in uniform and in an Advanced Appliance vehicle.