Angelina County LG Appliance Service and Repair
LG Appliance Repair by Advanced Appliance Repair
LG was founded in 1958 as Goldstar and began manufacturing appliances in the 1960’s. In 1995, two electronics companies – Lucky and Zenith – merged with Goldstar to form the brand now officially known as LG.
LG appliances are famous for offering appliances with cutting-edge technology combined with stylish designs and energy-conscious manufacturing.
Appliances teeming with technology
In 2001, LG debuted the world’s first home appliances accessible through the internet. These appliances would be the first in what is now their line of “Smart Appliances” and included a(n):
- Washing machine
- Air conditioner, and
LG appliances: leading the way
With the motto, “Life’s good,” LG is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of refrigerators and washing machines. They have been #1 in front loading washer sales worldwide for the last 4 years straight.
In fact, of all the LG appliances, their washing machines are perhaps the most praised – featuring, among other highlights:
- Great durability
- Innovative design, and
- Excellent performance
The company’s quality design features make most LG appliance repair projects relatively hassle-free for consumers. However, there are times when you need the help of a professional.
For your LG appliance repairs, call Advanced Appliance Repair!
At Advanced Appliance Repair, we have been servicing LG appliances for many years. We know you need to get your machine fixed fast and fixed right.
We can help with everything from making the simplest repair to troubleshooting the most complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue – we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any LG appliances we have the LG certified technicians to take care of your problem! Some common problems with LG appliances can be:
With the LG Refrigerator
- The ice maker not working properly
- The refrigerator not cooling properly
- Noticing a burning smell
- Frost build up in the freezer
- Seals coming off
- Drawers cracking
With the LG Stove or LG Range
- Oven shutting off
- Problems with the touch panel
- Oven not heating properly
- Broken knobs
With an LG microwave
- Not heating properly
- Turntable not turning
With an LG Dishwasher
- Not draining
- Water not heating
- Fan not working
- Motor not working
- LE error code
With an LG Washing Machine
- Not draining
- Making “funny” noise
- LE error code
With an LG Dryer
- Problem with the drum
We service LG
- LG Dishwasher Repair
- LG Front Load Washer Repair
- LG Washer Repair
- LG Dryer Repair
- LG Freezer Repair
- LG Ice Maker Repair
- LG Microwave Repair
- LG Range & Oven Repair
- LG Refrigerator Repair
- LG Stove Repair
Here’s why to choose Advanced Appliance Repair for LG repairs:
- Experience: We have over 14 years of experience in appliance repair.
- Factory Authorized: Advanced Appliance is LG Factory Authorized for In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty Repairs
- LG Training: Technicians receive specific training on LG appliance repair.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Advanced Technicians will be in uniform and in a marked Advanced Appliance vehicle.