Diboll GE General Electric Appliance Service and Repair
GE Appliance Repair by Advanced Appliance Repair
GE has been making its mark on the appliance industry since 1951, when its famed “Appliance Park” – a virtually self-sustainable city, complete with its own zip code – was constructed. Today, the ever-evolving arsenal of GE appliances covers a wide range of consumer needs.
Intended to keep up with the fast pace of today’s modern life, GE appliances include the full gambit of household machines, including:
- Washers & Dryers
Working to provide environmentally friendly GE appliances
One of the world’s largest suppliers of appliances, GE manufactures machines that are easy-to-use, high-quality, and energy efficient. In fact, the company has an entire line of Energy Star Qualified appliances. These appliances work to effectively reduce their impression on the environment while they:
- Heat, and
The company’s quality design features make most GE appliance repair projects relatively hassle-free for consumers. However, there are times when you need the help of a professional.
For your GE appliance repairs, Advanced has you covered!
At Advanced Appliance Repair, we have been servicing GE appliances for many years. We know you need to get your machine fixed fast and fixed right. Our technicians are specially trained and factory authorized to work on GE Appliances.
We can help with everything from making the simplest repair to troubleshooting the most complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue – we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any GE appliances we have the GE certified technicians to take care of your problem! Some of the common problems with GE appliances can be:
With the GE Stove/Range/Oven
- Fan not working in oven
- Convection not working
- Overheating on Self Clean
- Not holding the correct temperature
- Stovetop overheating
- A gas smell coming from your range
- Self Clean coming on spontaneously
With the GE Microwave
- Inside of microwave peeling
With the GE Refrigerator/Freezer
- Not staying cool
- Needing a new mother board
- Loud noise from Ice Maker
- Food freezing the refrigerator
- Rust on Freezer door
- Refrigerator leaking
- Ice maker not making ice
- Plastic bins cracking or breaking
With the GE Dishwasher
- Digital display not working
- Dishwasher front panel becoming very hot
- Not cleaning dishes
- Plastic melting
- Dishes not drying
With the GE Washing Machine
- Not enough water filling in tub
- Loud noises during spin cycle
- Clothes tearing during cycle
- Clothes smelling bad
With the GE Clothes Dryer
- Dryer taking a long time to dry clothes
- Not heating
We service GE:
- GE Cooktop Repair
- GE Dishwasher Repair
- GE Freezer Repair
- GE Ice Maker Repair
- GE Microwave Repair
- GE Range & Oven Repair
- GE Refrigerator Repair
- GE Stove Repair
- GE Washer Repair
- GE Front Load Washer Repair
- GE Dryer Repair
Here’s why to choose Advanced Appliance Repair for GE repairs:
- Experience: We have over 14 years of experience in appliance repair.
- Factory Authorized: Advanced Appliance Repair is GE Factory Authorized for In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty Repairs
- GE Training: Technicians receive specific training on GE appliance repair.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Advanced Technicians will be in uniform and in a marked Advanced Appliance vehicle.