Tyler Thermador Appliance Service and Repair
THERMADOR APPLIANCE REPAIR BY ADVANCED APPLIANACE REPAIR
Thermador was founded in 1916 and began manufacturing their first appliances in 1932. This iconic brand of kitchen appliances became a household name thanks to famed chef Julia Childs’ cooking show on PBS and the American sitcom, The Brady Bunch – both of which featured Thermador’s revolutionary wall ovens in the kitchens.
THERMADOR’S INDUSTRY FIRSTS
Thermador has been introducing products to the appliance industry to make cooking and refrigerating easier and more controlled since they opened their doors. Over the years there have been a number of Thermador appliances that were firsts in the industry, including the first:
- Wall oven
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas countertops
- Self-cleaning oven
- Star burner
THERMADOR APPLIANCES THAT GET THE JOB DONE!
Though primarily known for cooking appliances – such as stoves and ovens – Thermador also manufactures refrigerators and other kitchen appliances. Thermador specializes in producing products that make the home cooking experience as rich as possible. They manufacture products for everyone from the occasional cooker to the die-hard home chef.
Thermador appliances are known for their:
- Stylish designs
- Ultra modern appearance
- Easy-to-use functionality, and
- Quality production techniques
The company’s quality design features make most Thermador appliance repair projects relatively hassle-free for consumers. However, there are times when you need the help of a professional.
FOR YOUR THERMADOR APPLIANCE REPAIRS, CALL ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR!
At Advanced Appliance Repair, we have been servicing Thermador appliances for many years. We know you need to get your machine fixed fast and fixed right.
We can help with everything from making the simplest repair to troubleshooting the most complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue – we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any Thermador appliances we have the Thermador certified technicians to take care of your problem! Some common problems with Thermador appliances can be:
- Icemaker not working
- Not cooling
- Rising Temperatures
- Fan not running
- Interior light bulb not working
- Thermador error code “326”
- Condensation on refrigerator or freezer shelves
THERMADOR WINE COOLER
- Not keeping correct temperature
- Burner ignition not working
- Control panel going out
- Oven self-cleaning not working
- Gas burners not lighting
- Bake element going out
- Problem with oven temperatures
- Thermador error code “43”
- Problem with relay board
- Failed display unit
- Electronic display has dimmed
- Not heating food properly
- Stops working
- Microwave turning off while in use
- Doesn’t clean dishes
- Control panel broken
- Cycle taking too long
- Does not drain
WE SERVICE THERMADOR:
- Thermador Cooktop Repair
- Thermador Dishwasher Repair
- Thermador Freezer Repair
- Thermador Ice Maker Repair
- Thermador Microwave Repair
- Thermador Range & Oven Repair
- Thermador Refrigerator Repair
- Thermador Stove Repair
- Thermador Freeaer Repair
HERE’S WHY TO CHOOSE ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR FOR THERMADOR REPAIRS:
- Experience: We have over 14 years of experience in appliance repair.
- Factory Authorized: Advanced Appliance Repair is Thermador Factory Authorized for In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty Repairs.
- Thermador Training: Technicians receive specific training on Thermador appliance repair.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Advanced Technicians will be in uniform and in a marked Advanced Appliance vehicle.